Monday 1 April 2013

BIG Haul Part 2: Clothing & Accessories

It's taken me a while, but as promised, here is Part 2 of my 'BIG' Haul (part 1: shoes can be found here), which consists of clothing and accessories.
Please excuse the dodgy photo work/backgrounds...

 (I've taken the photos for Part 3, so it shouldn't be as long in coming!)


Shoes - Nine West (via TKMaxx) £30
Strictly speaking, these should have been included in the Shoe part of my haul, but I bought these after that so had to put them in here! I'm not entirely sure when i'll wear them, but it was love at first wear (in the shop) so couldn't leave them behind!


Necklace, Dorothy Perkins, £3 (Sale)
Jumping on the bandwagon here (every blogger and their granny seems to own this necklace) but I really like the style of it. Plus it's far cheaper than similar necklaces in Topshop at the moment.


Evening Bag, TKMaxx £13
I bought this to go with the silver sandals in my shoe haul, to wear to a fundraising dance. Also got a pound off the price as it was missing a diamante!


Studded Clutch Bag, Primark £6
Again another popular blogger/youtuber item, I bought this not to be a sheep, but rather because i'm a sucker for anything studded (as you'll also see below). And for £6 it would be rude to pass it up!


Studded bag, TKMaxx £30
Possibly a bit more than what i'd normally pay for a bag (i'm usually Primark level!), I had to go back and buy this bag because I couldn't stop thinking about it! It looks gorgeous and is really roomy inside.

Jewel-studded collar blouse, TKMaxx £15
I'm a bit of a magpie and love anything with an extra bit of bling. I think this blouse pulls it off in quite a classy manner. It also has slits down the arms which adds an extra lovely effect.


Racer-back jumper, TKMaxx £5
If you have time to look, TKMaxx produces some real jems - and this is definitely one of my faves, sourced from the sale rack. It's super soft, and from the front it just looks like a plain jumper, but at the back it scoops down to a racer-back - subtly sexy!



Polka dot top, H&M, £5
Another sale find, this time from H&M, I've been wearing this wrap top to work under little cardigans. 


Mickey Mouse T-Shirt, Primark £6
I bought this on a whim - not entirely sure when i'll wear it! Very cute - even if I do just end up wearing it with pyjama bottoms...


Owl Print Top, TKMaxx £5
Yet another sale bargain from good old TKMaxx, I love wearing this with my skinny jeans and tan boots.


Zebra-Print Jumper dress, Tesco £8
Tesco isn't my first port of call for clothing, but it does do some really nice pieces - especially if you're lucky to have a big store near you. I got this in the sale, and have been wearing it over leggings with my knee high black boots.


Peplum top, Dorothy Perkins £8
Another sale bargain, my mum actually picked this out for me as I previously didn't think I suited peplum tops. It sits really nicely and is comfortable.


Sequin jacket, Primark £10
An item that seems to be on perpetual sale in Primark (even now), I bought this to jazz up my standard jeans and heels combo I wear on nights out. You can still get in navy blue and white, as well as this gold.


'Tartan' dress, Dorothy Perkins £11
This super soft/super cosy dress comes from one of the DP 'collections' you can find in store, and now i'm wishing I had bought the other styles of this as it's so comfortable and perfect for my work!


'Dalmatian' print dress, H&M £8
Another work piece, I think this dress is very unusual and receive quite a few compliments when I wear it!


(Faux) Fur Gilet, Debenhams (Xmas present)
I was give this for my xmas (shows you how long it's taken me to do these posts!), and have been wearing it over simple long sleeved tops to keep me very cosy and warm!


Cuffed-ankle fleece pyjama bottoms, Primark, £6
Lee bought me these and i've been wearing them constantly as they are so comfortable and warm - I plan on going back and buying other prints!


Disco pants, Ebay (from this seller) £17.99 (plus P&P)
An item I bought some time ago but still haven't plucked up the courage to wear! My theory was they might persuade me to work out more if I saw myself looking good in them...ha! If you've got any styling suggestions for these, i'd love to hear them!


So there we are, the clothing bits and bobs i've picked up over the past wee while. 
Watch this space for Part 3!






0 comments:

Post a Comment