Friday 25 May 2012

Bits and Bobs

This post is HORRENDOUSLY overdue - internet access where i'm staying is terrible, so as per my past few posts, i'm having to illicitly type this whilst at work.

Anyway I thought I would show you bits and bobs (as the title suggests) that i've accumulated over the past month or so...

Lush
Butterball £2.40 and The Comforter £4.15 (my absolute fave - makes bathwater pink!)


The Bodyshop
Chocomanina hair, face and body oil £6.75 and facial buffer £3.99


Ebay
"Focco" handbag £20.99 and Skull scarf £3.99


TKMaxx


Clutch bag £16.99, Essie Nailpolishes £9.99 (for three!), Eyelashes £2.99


Birthday

Naked 2 Palette (present), Michael Kors watch £199 (bought withbirthday money)

Primark
slipper shoes £8, socks £2.50, Umbrella £4, Waistcoat £12

 
Topshop

Nailpolish in Zodia £6.50 and Lipstick in Ooh la la £8


Supermarkets

Waitrose - Baby Bottom Butter £2.89

Morrisons - Pears soap, 99p

Tesco - Maybelline eyeliner £5.99

Duty Free


Lancome Teint Idole Ultra, £22.50

Superdrug

Hair removal cream, £3.99


Melanie x

1 comment:

  1. That topshop nail polish looks AMAZING! I'm really going to have to go in to my local topshop and actually look at their makeup. It's literally 2 mins from where I work and I've never been in there!

    ReplyDelete