Thursday 18 April 2013

BIG Haul Part Three: Everything Else!

I do understand this has been forever and a day coming (and believe it or not I do have a couple more 'haul' posts coming after this!), but we have now finally arrived at Part 3 of my epic collective haul: everything that doesn't include shoes, clothes or handbags!

MacBook Pro

Samsung Galaxy Tablet


Dvds!


Blog Inc Book

Tales of the Gypsy Dressmaker and Towie & Me

Doodle a shopping bag

Paperchase notepads

My Recipe Book (Paperchase)


The Body Shop animal soaps

Little tins!


Hello Kitty Watch

Magnetic notepad


Muji Candle

Busy Bees Baby Powder Candle

Lee Stafford 50mm curling tong

Braun Trizone 600 electric toothbrush

Nair roll on wax and Eyelure eyebrow/eyelash dye - for homemade HD brows!

Soap and Glory Wish Upon A Jar, The Fab Pore and Peaches & Clean

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

Excessive much? 
In my defence the vast majority of these were presents, and have built up since Xmas - I didn't have a complete blow out all in the one day!

Have you treated yourself recently?



2 comments:

  1. I remember those animal soaps from when I was a kid, I want some now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute - I don't want to use them! X

      Delete