Wednesday 24 July 2013

I'm back! Little life update...














It's me! 
I can't actually remember the last time I put a blog post up, and I did consider whether I should dive back in and hope that people wouldn't notice, but then I thought I should give you - the old faithfuls! - a bit of an update.

The biggest change has been Lee and myself moving into our new flat - we've been in here now for nearly a month and so far so good.
The moving combined with working meant I have been so tired, and to be honest blogging was the last thing on my mind for some time - that, and the fact we didn't have wifi installed for the first couple of weeks!
Now we do and I'm feeling a lot more settled and ready to ride the old blogging bicycle again - so watch this space!

The other pics are just a few pretty ones I thought i'd share with you, covering my last few days when Lee and I went up to Cornhill (midway between Inverness and Aberdeen) to visit his Grandad.

Thanks for sticking by me folks. 
Love you! x x x



0 comments:

Post a Comment