Wednesday 18 May 2011

Cosmetic, haircare and perfume mini haul!

Bonjour mon amie,

As my Primark/Matalan haul posts (and my video on my YouTube) proved to be so popular, I thought i'd do a quick post on some bits I picked up from Superdrug, Boots etc last weekend.
I'm not going to go into too much detail, as I'm hoping to do a review on most of them at some point!

MeMeMe "Beat the Blues" highlighter in "Moonbeam" - £5.25 from Superdrug.
Benefit Highbeam dupe or what?!

Miss Sporty Liquid Eyeshadow in 200 "Sublime" - £1.99 from Boots (also stocked at Superdrug)
This is a beautiful golden colour which I am currently wearing all over the lid with MAC Wedge in the crease for a beautiful and simple daytime look!

Miss Sport Liquid Eyeshadow (as above) in 400 "Prime Time"
Really cute pale baby pink colour with a metallic finish

Miss Sporty Liquid Eyeshadow (as above) in 600 "Eye Jewel"
Metallic Silver colour which i've been wearing in the inner corner to waken up my eyes!

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in "Twilight" - £5.99 from Superdrug (currently on offer)
I have been dying to try this ever since Lollipop26 mentioned it on her Twitter, and being the Twilight groupie that I am I had to have this aptly-named one! I thought it would be a colour quite similar to my natural lip colour, but it comes out very dark and dramatic - like you've been drinking blood mwah ha ha

Boots Essentials Curl Creme - £1.32 from Boots
Can't believe how cheap this is for how huge (250ml) a tub! I decided to get this after hearing about it on the MoneySavingExpert Forum, as many people have said it has helped tame their curls. I've used it once, and so far it has helped give a bit more definition to my otherwise unruly hair!


Ok this isn't necessarily a "haul" as such, as my Mum and Dad got me it as a present from the Duty Free! Jean Paul Gaultier perfume in "Classque" - a summer take on the classic fragrance!

I also purchased this from Superdrug, but had to leave it at Lee's as it was over the 100ml mark and thus I couldn't take it on the plane!
Simply Pure Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 150ML
Superdrug Simply Pure Gentle Eye Make-up Remover - £2.59 from Superdrug
As well as being suitable for vegetarians/Vegans (Superdrug do not test any of their own-brand products on animals, hurrah), this make-up remover is paraben and fragrance free, hypoallergenic and is dermatologically tested, as well as being enriched with glycerine and Soothex.

What have you been buying lately?

Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment