Sunday 11 August 2013

Matalan Necklace Haul


It has been rather quiet on the shopping front of late (what with me now being a homeowner and hence, skint!), but when I was in Matalan yesterday in search of a new 'going out' outfit (which I failed to get),  I couldn't help pick up all these wee beauties which were in the sale:


Turquoise beaded necklace - £3

Beaded necklace - £4

Tribal necklace (very Topshop-esque I thought!) - £3

Silver, wooden and turquoise detail necklace - £3

'Bejewelled' Necklace - £3


'Spike' necklace - £3

I'm really pleased with these bits - especially considering I nearly bought a few of them at full price a couple of weeks ago! Pieces like these can really make and dress up an outfit, and I can't wait to wear them.

The Matalan sale continues in store right now - do you have your eye on anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment