Monday 13 December 2010

It's the little things...

Suffice to say Monday is not my favourite day of the week. I did consider doing an "In/Out" post as has become popular, but in order to try and cheer myself up on a Monday i'm going to list 5 things that have made the previous week...
  1. My orchid sprouting a new bud. Sad but true. Lee (my Fiance) purchased said orchid for me about a year ago, and in that time the flowers inevitably dropped off and I was left with, well, two sticks and some leaves. However to my great amazement a little green bud has sprouted and i'm so PROUD! Lee meanwhile is just amazed I haven't killed the thing...
  2. Finishing all my Xmas shopping. And christmas coming in general. It's definately my favourite time of the year (and not just because of the presents...!)
  3. Watching Jason Manford on DVD. He's now possibly my third favourite comedian after Billy Connelly (second) and Michael McIntyre (the ultimate. I am obsessed).
  4. Cosying up in my brand new duvet reading a book (or often in my case, blogs) by candlelight. Bliss.
  5. Starting my blog. And already having a follower. I don't care if I have one or a thousand followers, i'm so glad i've begun!

Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment