- My orchid sprouting a new bud. Sad but true. Lee (my Fiance) purchased said orchid for me about a year ago, and in that time the flowers inevitably dropped off and I was left with, well, two sticks and some leaves. However to my great amazement a little green bud has sprouted and i'm so PROUD! Lee meanwhile is just amazed I haven't killed the thing...
- Finishing all my Xmas shopping. And christmas coming in general. It's definately my favourite time of the year (and not just because of the presents...!)
- Watching Jason Manford on DVD. He's now possibly my third favourite comedian after Billy Connelly (second) and Michael McIntyre (the ultimate. I am obsessed).
- Cosying up in my brand new duvet reading a book (or often in my case, blogs) by candlelight. Bliss.
- Starting my blog. And already having a follower. I don't care if I have one or a thousand followers, i'm so glad i've begun!