Wednesday 28 September 2011

E.L.F. Haul

I recently took advantage of E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face)'s 'last ever' (I don't know if I believe this!) 50% off sale, and ordered a few (thirteen) bits and bobs.

I'm hoping to swatch/review all of these at some point soon, so watch this space for those, but for now you can have a wee nosy as to what I ordered!

All prices listed are after the 50% discount.

Super Glossy Lipshine in Angel and Goddess (£0.75 each)

Studio Cream Eyeliners in Copper and Gunmetal (£1.50 each)

All Over Colour Stick in Spotlight and Lilac Petal

Dramatic Lash Kit (£0.75)

Eyelash Colour (£0.75)

Studio Powder Brush (£1.50)

Zit Zapper (£0.75)

Nourishing Cuticle Pen (£0.75)

Studio Eyebrow Kit in Ash (£1.50)

HD Powder (£3.00)

All for £18.95! (Plus £2.95 delivery)

Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment