Sunday 16 January 2011

A post of two halves...

Hello everyone - can't believe it's Sunday again already!
Also can't believe I got post today - and look was in it:

I  had actually forgotten i'd ordered these (about a week and a half ago!) from Amazon. Kirstie's book was around £7 and I think Lauren's was about the same.
I've wanted Kirstie's Homemade Home ever since watching her programme (of the same name) on Channel 4 (she's also inspired me to get a sewing machine!), and the Style by Lauren Conrad i've wanted for forever (given that i'm a slight LC/The Hills fanatic!). I've not had the  chance to have a proper read through of either of them yet, but I have had a flick through and they look promising - watch out for reviews in the future!
I think I've got a bit of a celebrity-style-advice problem however....


Also in other news....i'm now on YouTube and Twitter!
My YouTube is this and Twitter is here. I'm very excited!

Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment