Tuesday 11 January 2011

NOTD - China Glaze Frostbite

Hello girlies, me again.
Just another quick post to let you see what polish i'm currently sporting on my talons (please ignore the terrible grown out Shellac underneath, gah - the appointment is booked for this weekend thank goodness!)

Not very highstreet in terms of price I know (usually retailing about £8 from the likes of Salon Services) but Lee-Anne who does my nails used her trade discount to get me this bottle of Frostbite for £4 - a much better price I think you'll agree!

A lovely metallic/frosted/rich dark blue (the photo doesn't do it justice) this is a firm favourite. I can't really comment on it's staying power as I wear my polish over my gel/Shellac, but China Glaze has an excellent reputation as one of the top nail polish brands.

What's your current favourite nailpolish?

Melanie x

2 comments:

  1. Love this colour - it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I had spotted it when watching "The Only Way is Essex" (Its my secret shame!). Don't know if i'd have paid the full price for it though!

    ReplyDelete