Friday 21 January 2011

Razzle Dazzle Them - the Best (and Worst) of the Golden Globes...

Is it just me who's more interested in the red carpet entrance than the actual awards/ceremony at things like the Golden Globes/Oscars/Baftas...?

The Best...

I love this beautiful Jenny Packham vintage-style dress - and how much does Sandra suit her hair like that?!

Ann Hathaway in Aramani Prive - the detailing is almost like fish scales

Scarlett Johannson in Ellie Saab - this and Sandra Bullock's gown are what I'd like my wedding dress to be like


Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace - she pulls of simple yet stunning beautifully!

Megan Fox in Armani Prive - to some this dress might be a bit "highschool prom", but Megan is so beautiful she could pull anything off!

Mandy Moore in Monique L'Hullier - I don't like the bottom of this dress but like the shoulder detail

Natalie Portman (designer unknown) - could be a controversial choice, but I think Natalie looks really glowing and the dress really suits her (and her bump!)

Carrie Underwood (designer unknown)

I don't know if any ordinary citizen could pull off this Oscar de la Renta dress, but Lea Michelle manages fabulously!

The Worst...


I actually quite like this Vivienne Westwood dress - just not the shoes!




Tilda Swinton - you can't say she's any less than eccentric!

**All images courtesy of the Daily Mail website**

Melanie x

1 comment:

  1. All the snaps which are shared in this blog are very attractive, i liked all of them.bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete