Saturday 23 April 2011

NOTD - Revlon "Scented" Nail polish in 355 Mad About Mango

As it's such a lovely summary day today I thought I'd change my nail colour to reflect it!

Today it is the turn of the newly-purchased 355 Mad About Mango by Revlon, from a limited edition "scented" nail polish range.
Now, I don't know about you, but i'm not so fussed if my nails smell nice (who actually goes about smelling their nails?!), but I have to admit it is quite pleasant once the polish has dried.
I don't expect the smell to last very long however (after hand washing etc), but the scent and the cheery colour make me feel summary and happy!

It's not too dissimilar to the Shellac in Tropix I had put on a while ago...

These nail polishes retail at around £6.95 in boots, but they're currently doing a 3 for 2, so I picked up 044 Blue Lagoon (a stunning baby blue colour) and 042 Sunshine Sparkle (pastel yellow) as well.

I told you I was becoming nail-polish obsessed...!

Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment