Wednesday 24 August 2011

The A-Z of Me

(That's me, if you haven't guessed. Show-casing an Ant from Ant-and-Dec forehead. hmmm)

I like these getting-to-know-you/being a bit nosy posts (this particular one I found on Sprinkle of Glitter's page). Whether or not you, my fabulous readers, do too you'll have to let me know, but in the mean time, let's get started...

Age: 23. Do not feel mature enough!

Bed Size: Single, but with a double duvet. I'm as snug as a bug in a rug!

Chore you hate: washing up. I have a slight phobia of wet food!

Dogs: Pugs. Although my favourite is Holly (Lee's mum's dog) and she's a mongrel

Essential start to your day: Glass of water & all my vitamins, then a shower. Then breakfast. In that order!

Favourite colour: pink of course!

Gold or Silver: Gold probably. My lovely engagement ring is gold.

Height: 5'8 and a half!

Instruments I play: none sadly. I was very gifted at the triangle at primary school...

Job Title: Technical Records Officer (god I sound geeky)

Kids: none at the mo. I'm trying to persuade Lee to call our first boy-child Optimus Prime Edwards (hehe)

Lives: Ayrshire

Mum's Name: Aileen Collins Blane. I like to call her Moo.

Nickname: Melz (family), Boo (Lee), Frenchie/Choccy/Marina (work. They're crazy cats my work folk)

Quote from a movie: Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Right or left handed: Left. Makes me more intelligent apparently. Also more likely to smudge my writing!

Siblings: 'little' sister called Nicola. Student, Semi Chem worker, part-time foghorn

Time you wake up: usually about 7 for work

Underwear: fetching cotton M&S numbers

Vegetables you dislike: Parsnips (UGH), brussel sprouts

What makes you run late: me. Usually faffing about trying to find something to wear

X-rays you've had done: teeth, knee, arm, possibly head when I was wee..?

Yummy food you make: Generally I can't cook. At all. Although I love to make pasta with condensed tomato soup as the sauce, with tuna and grated cheese mixed in!

Zoo Animal: Giraffes. Or Lions. only because i'm obsessed with Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia!

So there we have it, that's me in the space of the alphabet!
Please let me know if you do this post on your blog - i'd love a nosy!

Melanie x


1 comment:

  1. love these posts, just done this one aswell :)x

    http://beyondbeautyxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete