Sunday 28 October 2012

Boots Mini Haul


I really shouldn't be spending money at the moment, but i'm a real sucker for makeup, and with Boots having their 3-for-2 offer on at the moment, my willpower just disappeared!

Here's what I picked up...

Collection 'Extreme' Coloured Lengthening Mascara - £2.99
I came across this by chance (i.e. I was crouched down looking at something else, and this happened to be in my eyeline!), and decided to try it, as i'm on a mission to find eye products that make my brown eyes (cheesy beauty expression coming up) 'pop'. I've used it once, and whilst it isn't overly obvious i'm wearing purple mascara, I quite like the subtlety of it as I don't want to look like an 80's throw back!


Collection Lasting Perfection Conclear - £4.19
I think everyone and their gran know's about this, so i'll not say too much about it - basically I had ran out and needed a new one!



Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Pomegranite - £3.99
One of the newer Barry M products, I've seen these 'gelly' nail varnishes on various blogs, so decided to try one out for myself. Compared to the other Barry M range shades that are available, the shades in this particular new range are a bit limited, and a tad...gaudy for my liking, but i'm sure they'll launch more.



Collection Glam Crystal gel eyeliners in Hustle and Le Freak - £2.99 each
I have been dying to try these ever since it was mentioned by Pixiwoo that Leona Lewis' makeup artist used these on her for one of her recent X-Factor performances. They are AMAZING. Hustle on initial impressions just looks like a silver gel, but on closer inspection is actually made up of different multi-facited pieces of glitter, not dissimilar to Model's Own Juicy Jules or even the Gosh Holographic nail varnish. Le Freak (love the name), on the other hand, is a beautiful bright turquoise that I have been wearing on my upper lid (it really does bring out my green eyes!)


Collection Extreme 24 Felt Tip Eyeliner in Purple- £2.99
I knew I had to go back and buy this after swatching it one day and finding that it did.not.budge from my hand! I really like felt tip liners, and whilst this isn't the finest of tips, it still helps me achieve a more accurate application than the tradtional liquid eyeliners.

Have you bought anything from the 3-for-2 offer?



0 comments:

Post a Comment