Tuesday 2 October 2012

Product empties - September 2012

As I am going through products at a rate of knots, I am going to try and make this a monthly thing, so as i've done August, here's September's!

Superdrug Intensive Colour Conditioner
Also mentioned in August's empties, I have been getting through these little conditioner tubes (come with Superdrug hair dyes) quite quickly as I have so much hair! My hair is very unruly and dry, but these definitely help to soften it.


No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Serum
This was a little sample size therefore I can't really comment on it's effectiveness, but I did like the primer-esque texture (if you use a primer you'll know what I mean!) and I do think it helped soften my skin. I don't know if i'd actually fork out for the full-sized version, but I'd be pleased if someone bought it for me!


EsteeLauder Double Wear Light Foundation
(I have been really determined to use every last drop of a product up, so I chopped it open!) I have a surprising stash of foundations, and this was next on my list to work though. I used to be a big fan of the Double Wear range (before it emerged EL tested on animals), in particular the original 'hardcore' formulation, but this one is fairly middle of the road. What I will say is that these foundations are definitely transfer proof - no annoying foundation smudges on your fingers/phone etc any time you touch your face!


DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
You may have read my very recent review on this, but if not, in a nutshell this is a wash-off cleansing oil. I got this in a Glossybox, and am VERY tempted to buy the full size version - if I knew for sure what the animal-testing stance was!



0 comments:

Post a Comment