Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fragrance Direct Mini Haul

It can be a very dangerous situation for my bank balance when i'm let loose on the internet, and when I came across Fragrance Direct, I thought I might have to cut up my debit card to prevent any major damage being done!

Fragrance Direct offers designer perfume/aftershave, haircare and cosmetics at discounted prices, with brands ranging from Calvin Klein to Batiste to Skin Doctors!
It can be a bit hit-and-miss as to what products are available, and what types/colours/prices of these might be on offer, but its worth checking on the website every couple of days as I believe the stock can change quite often.

After initially going click-mad and adding about fifty things to my basket (quite literally), I eventually put my sensible head on and narrowed the items down to the following (which I really needed and so were justified!):

Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation in 040 Creamy Ivory
£9.99 (RRP £13.99)
I was planning on purchasing Revlon Colourstay (which sells on the website for a bargainous £8!), but then was sidetracked by this, and I'm really glad I chose it as it will be perfect now we're coming into summer: leaves skin with a beautiful, light dewy look - I love!




Rimmel Clear Complexion cover stick in 001 Ivory
£1.50 (RRP £5.95)
A bit of a cult classic - and couldn't believe it was only £1.50!





Maybelline Anti-Redness cover stick concealer
£2.99
I suffer with rather unslightly red patches around my nose, so i'm hoping this might save the day!



Badger Balm Cuticle Care
£3.99 (RRP £4.59)
I've been meaning to buy some sort of cuticle conditioner for a while, and I have to admit it was the cute packaging that attracted me to this at first!
All the ingredients are organic and not tested on animals.

Delivery is £1.95, with my order (including delivery) coming to approx. £20 - my debit card was happy!

If you haven't had a look yet, I thoroughly recommend you try Fragrance Direct for really fab cosmetic bargains.

Melanie x

Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment