Tuesday 14 June 2011

Style Crush of the Week...Megan Fox

Some people just have it all: talent, wealth, and unearthly good looks.
Megan Fox is definitely one of these lucky folk, and I unashamedly admit she is my "girl-crush" right now!

I've noticed that, style wise, I am very drawn to people who combine laid-back, relaxed style for daytime with classic, beautiful pieces for night, and Megan has the ability to pull off very girl-next-door style one minute (shruken t-shirts, ripped jeans, aviator sunglasses, hats and so on) then Marilyn Monroe-esque glamour the next!
I love the blue of this cardigan - i'm trying to find a nail polish in this shade!


Chanelling stunning old-school glamour


So "Jel" (as they say in Essex)


I love her kooky hat collection







My favourite colour palette: nudes/neutrals!


Grecian Goddess!



Megan, along with Angelina Jolie, is one of the few women in the world who can be covered in tattoos yet still look beautiful and not at all tacky!



Not too sure about the boots but I love the top


 

...I could post more but I fear this might border on the obsessive...!

Whose style have you been loving this week?

Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment