Wednesday 9 March 2011

NOTD and my nail polish collection

Evening all, second post of the day for you (aren't I on a roll?!)

Today's NOTD is the fabulous shade 262, "Bright Red" by Barry M, which is a (funnily enough) gorgeous bright, tomato red which looks really timeless and classic on the nails, especially with a glossy top coat over over the top (Seche Vite in my case).
I might have mentioned before, but i'm a really big fan of the Nail Paints by Barry M, as you can get some stunning colours for excellent prices. Boots are also currently doing a 2 for £5 deal on these nail polishes.

Also as an extra I thought i'd give you a quick peek of my current nail polish collection. Recently i've been buying polishes like they're going out of fashion, although sometimes I worry they'll go off before I get to use them properly! My collection is fairly small compared to those of others i've seen on blogs/YouTube, but if my polish-buying habit continues i'll be joining their ranks in no time!

Top row, L-R:
  • Seche Vite top coat
  • Barbara Daley nail polish - Lustre
  • Barry M nail paint - 310 Mushroom
  • Avon Nailwear pro - Romance (a metallic pinky-purple - the flash is right on it!)
  • Essie - 705 Lilacism
  • Orly nail lacquer - 40729 Lollipop
Bottom row, L-R
  • Barry M nail paint - 279 Bright Pink
  • BYS nail enamel - N85 pink panic
  • Barry M nail paint - 262 Bright Red
  • China Glaze nail lacquer - 634 Frostbite (love love love!)
  • Avon matte nailwear - Violetta
  • Avon nailwear pro - Dynamo
  • No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - 105 Damson Dream
  • No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - 110 Betty Blues
  • Maybelline Express Finish Lacquer - 809L Onyx Black
Any recommendations for what I should add to my collection next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment