Saturday 12 March 2011

Tag: how much is my face worth

Hey hey hey, me again. I saw this tag on Karris's blog and thought I'd give it a go - don't know about you but it's been interesting to see how much my "everyday face" costs me!

1. Clinque City Block SPF 40 - £15 approx (depending on retailer)

2. Revlon Photoready foundation (002 Vanilla) - £12.99

3. MAC select cover up (NW20) - £13.50 (can't believe I ever spent this much on a concealer!)

4. Sleek Face and Body Highlighter (494 Peach Shimmer) - £5.29

5. MAC prep + prime eye (medium) - £12

6. MAC eye shadow (in Phloof - inner corner and highlight -, Wedge - all over -, and Satin Taupe - outside "V") - 3x £11.50 = £34.50

7. Avon Supershock Mascara (black) - RRP £8.50 (currently £5 at Avon)

8. Barry M liquid eyeliner (black) - £4.79
So there we have it. I didn't think I put much on my face, but it still all adds up to.....£106.57! I find that quite shocking. I realise that MAC are excellent quality, but I don't see how they - and other "designer" make-up brands can justify the prices; eye shadows in particular. When these run out i'll be on the hunt for highstreet versions - watch this space!

I now tag all of YOU  - how much is your face worth?

Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment