Saturday 26 March 2011

OOTD

Hello again,

thought i'd do another quick post before I go to bed of what I wore today - I successfully managed to not spend any money (and earned some on Ebay hurrah), so this was just an outfit I put on to go for an eye test and run to the supermarket for mum.
(I really do have to invest in a tripod - i've been balancing my camera on my bedside cabinet and it always produces photos when lean on the unflattering side! My legs are much longer in real life!!)

Cotton Blazer - £12 - Primark
T-shirt - birthday present - Zara
Scarf - £7 - River Island (i've since discovered that River Island often do the same accessories in both the women's and children's range - i'm thinking I should have got the child's version of this scarf to make it more Alexander McQueen-esque!)
Straight leg jeans - New Look (ancient!)
Ballet pumps - £7 - Tesco

Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment