Friday 25 March 2011

OOTD

Happy Friday everyone!

Soooooooooo glad it's the weekend again - i've had quite enough of work this week thank you very much!
On Friday's we all tend to wear casual clothes to work, so today's outfit was quite dressed down in comparison to my usual weekday wear:
(Goodness I look grumpy here!)

I was lugging boxes of records about today, so I ditched my usual "comfy" item of choice (leggings) in favour of some more hard-wearing bootcut jeans from Dorothy Perkins (bargain in the sale - about £10), my trusty Clarks boots, and a cotton t-shirt and boyfriend blazer from Primark (£6 and £12 respectively).
I also added my favourite bag of the moment, my Mulberry for Target  Bayswater (used to death since Xmas):

Got any nice plans for the weekend?

Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment