Wednesday 30 March 2011

Melanie's Shred progress (or lack thereof...)

8_large
(Image courtesy of WeHeartIt)

Well, I had promised you updates on my "30 Day Shred" progress, and for the first 4 weeks I was powering through, and had moved onto Level 2. Past couple of weeks: not so much.

Last week I did the workout 3 days out of 5, but cheated and went back to Level 1 (on a happier note I can do this Level now "with ease" which I was pleased about. AND I managed like 2 full press-ups!). This week I have not done any of it at all. Just had no motivation to get out my bed for some reason - I blame the clocks changing! I'm going to take the rest of the week "off" from exercise and try and catch up on some sleep, and hope to start afresh again next week!

Will keep you posted (literally, ha)...

Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment