I am yet again trying to distract myself from spending money, and have so far today:
- Updated my ipod with a gazillion songs
- Cleared out my "friends" list on Facebook (believe it or not I now only have 69. But at least I can say I know every single one of them and chat to them on a regular basis!)
- Painted my nails (as per the post!)
- Tidied out my room and changed my bedcovers
- Wrapped Ebay items
- Watched CSI: NY episodes
- Taken pictures for upcoming posts (then my camera packed in. again)
Anyhoo, back to the matter in hand. Damson Dream is an absolutely beautiful burgandy-red metallic colour, and looks really classic and chic on the nails. I love dark nails, but this is a more summary/wearable colour than black etc which can be a bit wintery.
No7 have some fab shades in their nail colour range and I plan on buying more to add to my collection (when the bank balance allows of course!).
Enjoy the rest of your day!