Sunday 27 March 2011

NOTD - No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - 105 Damson Dream

Happy Sunday Campers,

I am yet again trying to distract myself from spending money, and have so far today:
  • Updated my ipod with a gazillion songs
  • Cleared out my "friends" list on Facebook (believe it or not I now only have 69. But at least I can say I know every single one of them and chat to them on a regular basis!)
  • Painted my nails (as per the post!)
  • Tidied out my room and changed my bedcovers
  • Wrapped Ebay items
  • Watched CSI: NY episodes
  • Taken pictures for upcoming posts (then my camera packed in. again)
And I am also hoping to get some YouTubes videos filmed...I feel like a smoker trying to give up cigarettes - I am DESPERATE to go to my nearest Primark/Next outlook shop! Nevertheless I keep telling myself i'll feel better once I get my overdraft paid off (whenever that may be...!)

Anyhoo, back to the matter in hand. Damson Dream is an absolutely beautiful burgandy-red metallic colour, and looks really classic and chic on the nails. I love dark nails, but this is a more summary/wearable colour than black etc which can be a bit wintery.
No7 have some fab shades in their nail colour range and I plan on buying more to add to my collection (when the bank balance allows of course!).

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Melanie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment